Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hatch an unfertilised egg

Today I told my student to stop waiting for people to carry her things for her. She has to carry it herself, it does not magically teleport from one point to another.

While discussing about my shortage of volunteers for Y Camp with a friend, he made me realise so much I can do. Hunt, scout, search, ask, push for contacts of JCs.

And guess what? I found it.

Stop waiting and asking why volunteers are not appearing. it's because i was not looking hard enough!

Same with life, are you waiting for things to happen? Or are you doing things to make it happen? It's not that there are no opportunities around me, it was just that I did not realise that there were so many! Now that I have, GRAB IT AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT.

are you going to continue to sit on an egg, hoping a chick will pop out but it's actually unfertilized?


Think,
Mabel.

No comments: