Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stress stress go away!

For the past few weeks, I've been feeling lethargic, tired. When I'm on the move, I'll be awake. Once I'm immobilised, like on the bus, I will fall into temporary comatose.

So one night, I went and took a hot shower. I was about to fall into comatose again by then.

That shower was awesome. And I realised, our mind has been going too fast. It's always ahead of us, thinking about next week, about work, exams, and a whole lot of to-do list. We are always ahead of ourselves, and I think that's why I've been feel lethargic.

No use getting yourself in loops of the past & future.
Be mindful of the present. Enjoy the present moment.

And enjoy the present I did. I felt so relieved, and I became light once again.

One awesome hot shower, and a little solace to yourself. That's what you need.

(though I still prefer a hot spa, massage, music, and an awesome beverage.)

- Kevin

No comments: