Friday, January 22, 2010

A WALL IS A WALL. A WALL. JUST A WALL.

That wall is what I call, a reflection wall.  


The Wall.

I gave myself 10 minutes (using the alarm on my phone in case I doze off), closed my eyes and visualised what happened around me.


This 'practice' is pretty useful. Its like having a personal pensieve from Harry Potter's story. Get my drift? You review the day's events, see what went wrong, what should have been done or what not to.




Although the day itself would have concluded by then, it never hurts to think through and see how you can improve future situations or happenings.



PS: Don't do this too long & this is completely different from meditation. Just keep that in mind. I don't want any misunderstandings. Apologise for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes.

Anyway, heres a lil bit of fun stuff from me as a drummer. And thats not me but just for your entertainment (: (anyone interested in drumming?)





With Metta, (and insanity)
Pear

No comments: